Regional Sales Manager - Ontario, CA
Company: Ole Mexican Foods Inc
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The candidate for this position will manage all people in
multiple divisions including but not limited to personnel in sales
(supervisors, outside sales force, merchandisers) Office and
warehouse as well as all aspects of the operation.
- Oversees all personnel regarding to the different divisions
under his territories, has the ability to hire or fire, or make
employment decision or suggestions for drivers or others that
- Maintains management informed by submitting activity and
results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and
monthly and annual territory analyses as well as analysis on sales,
P&L, costs, etc. Assist in developing sales plan to support
sales and profitability goals.
- Overview or reports provided to management; making route
decisions re: sales goals, operational improvement; undertaking
performance evaluations for drivers or others]. Develop and
maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or
changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace
information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules,
merchandising techniques, new distributors, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by
evaluating results and competitive developments in his own
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; attending management meetings for sales,
DOT, Safety, reviewing professional publications; establishing
- Training, make sure that all personnel is up to date on
employee handbook, training And updating on new hardware, software,
rules or regulations keeping the proper chain of command and
ensuring they everyone is train.
- Maintains ethical, cooperative manufacturer relationships
consistent with company image and company/branch goals in the
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or
- College degree in business, desired but not required, -
independent, self-motivated, and organized.
- Knowledge of computer functions, (i.e., downloading documents,
email, internet, Microsoft words, Excel, PowerPoint, Wizard, Xsales
- Work independently and display a professional demeanor
representing clients and dealing with employees.
- Effective communicating and problem-solving skills.
- 1+ years experience in Retail, Sales, or a Field Based
- Personal access to functional tools such as Smart phone or
Smart pad and computer.
- Communicate timely with Management through phone or e-mail as
well as weekly and monthly sales reports analyses.
Keywords: Ole Mexican Foods Inc, Ontario , Regional Sales Manager - Ontario, CA, Sales , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...