Posted on: January 17, 2023
Job DescriptionAre you looking to work for a well-established,
best in class insurance agency? Are expanding agency is looking for
highly motivated, determined job seeking A-players to APPLY TODAY.
We provide our new Insurance Producers with ongoing training and
support on their path to success so they can best serve our
customers! Base + Commissions!BenefitsBase Salary with
CommissionsBonus OpportunitiesWeekends OffHolidays OffHands On
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other
- Develop insurancequotes, makes sales presentations, and closes
- Developongoing networking relationships with Real Estate
Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity
including financial products.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team
- Prospecting and generating new businessthrough leads & referral
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Provideexceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to
promote products, services and/or referral programs.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated
from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from
a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required after 30 days
- Life & Health Insurance license required is required after 60
days of hire.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Minimum 1 year prior sales experience.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.by
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Ontario , **Insurance Agent**, Sales , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!