Counter Sales Supervisor
Company: White Cap
Posted on: May 8, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Responsible for counter sales team, including training,
development and performance management. Oversee functionality of
counter sales. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Provides daily oversight and supervision of associates.
- Trains and develops associates to provide product support and
- Interacts with customers to manage any issues and resolve
- Interacts with managers to resolve credit issues.
- Oversees and spot checks order accuracy, SOX compliance and
- Interacts with returns to ensure customer they are handled per
- Assists with ensuring paper flow, cash handling and billing is
done in accordance with policy. Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company
policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level
professional associates. Work Environment
- Usually located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort, such as
dust, fumes, or odors.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in the same position or
standing/walking and/or there is some requirement to lift or handle
material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
5+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated success providing excellent customer service.
- Experience using sales order computer software, familiarity
with Oracle preferred.
- Knowledge of company construction and industrial products. If
you're looking to play a role in building America, consider one of
our open opportunities. We can't wait to meet you. Functional Area
Sales Recruiter Machart, Frank Req ID WCJR-004543 White Cap is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Ontario , Counter Sales Supervisor, Sales , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!