Pre Owned Car Salesperson - Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram FIAT
Company: Oremor Automotive Group
Posted on: March 14, 2020
OverviewIf you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion
customer service, product knowledge, selling and you enjoy working
with people, then we want you to be part of our team as a Used Car
Salesperson for our Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge of Ontario store. The
Used Car Salesperson is extremely knowledgeable about our vehicles
and services, the industry, and our market, including vehicle
selection, performance, accessories, efficiencies, safety features
and functions, and financing options for both new and used vehicle
inventories. He or she presents new and pre-owned vehicles to
customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion that
promotes a prompt sale and maintains an ongoing relationship with
customers to encourage networking and repeat business.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED, previous
sales experience (in any industry), excellent customer service
skills, a confident and outgoing personality, a professional
appearance, and great communication skills. He or she must be
self-motivated with a willingness to continuously prospect to sell
a minimum quota (or more!) on an ongoing basis.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health,
Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health & Wellness Program, community
involvement and company paid vacation and
- Conducts vehicle test drives and ensures all speed limits all
other rules of the road are followed.
- Continuously learns about product updates, features,
accessories, and inventory and their benefits to the
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics,
capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and
contrasting competitive models; and explaining warranties and
- Helps customer with vehicle selection and promotes model
options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase
and finance options following dealership policies.
- Helps facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of
vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing
- Learns to overcome objections, ask for the sale, negotiate
price, complete sales or purchase agreement, and explain and offer
warranties service and finance.
- Maintains accurate sales documentation.
- Maintains high CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) a
- Maintains an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and
referral business and contributes to customer
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories,
financing options, and promotions.
- Negotiates sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical
- Prospects daily for potential customers and maintains
consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Provides sales management information by completing required
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in
all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be
devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with the
dealerships standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to
meet those goals.
- Use Car sales experience preferred.
- Previous sales experience a plus (any industry).
- Able to achieve goals with limited direct supervision.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent client customer service and satisfaction
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving
skills, including the ability to maintain composure under
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills, including the
ability to smile.
- Knowledge of automotive servicing or repair highly
- Must be able to work well in a process driven
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Must have confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Must strive to respect and facilitate teamwork within all
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment background
- Self-starter and self-motivator.
- Bilingual a PLUS!
- Must have a high-energy personality.
- Must have a desire to work in a commission and performance
- Jeep, Chrysler Dodge experience a PLUS!!
Keywords: Oremor Automotive Group, Ontario , Pre Owned Car Salesperson - Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram FIAT, Sales , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!