Company: Niagara Bottling, LLC
Posted on: February 12, 2024
At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part
of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest
quality most affordable bottled water.Consider applying here, if
you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a
chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.We offer
competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team
Members.Maintenance SupervisorCoordinates the day-to-day activities
of maintenance workers to ensure that production equipment,
machinery, or instruments function reliably and safely and that
facilities, buildings, and plants are in good working order.
Monitors workers responsible for the maintenance of production
equipment and related systems. Assists with root cause analysis of
equipment failures and implements fixes.Essential Functions
- Oversees maintenance of injection molding, blow molding and
- Oversees activities of maintenance department. Reviews and
approves preventative maintenance documents.
- Schedules and manages preventative maintenance activities.
- Responsible for building world-class mechanical and
preventative maintenance teams that will keep production equipment
in excellent condition, keep lines running high efficiencies and
maintain proper stock of parts.
- Oversees outside contractors performing installations and
projects at the facility.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer
deadlines are met.
- Hires, trains, coaches and reviews performance of employees.
Works with HR for employee discipline issues, terminations and
- Oversees safety team activities. Monitors and enforces safety
- Builds a positive work environment.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve
production methods, equipment performance, and quality of
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to
increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in
solving work problems.
- Maintains time and maintenance records.
- Develops capital equipment justifications for machine tools and
process technology to improve quality, cost and cycle times.
- Estimates, requisitions and inspects materials.
- Maintains a clean work environment
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change at any time with or without prior
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 4 Years - Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 4 Years - Experience in Position
- 4 Years - Experience managing people/projects *experience may
include a combination of work experience and education
- Required to lift items up to 50 lbs throughout shift.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 6 Years- Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 6 Years - Experience working in Position
- 6 Years - Experience managing people/projects*experience may
include a combination of work experience and
educationCompetenciesThis position embodies the values of Niagara's
LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of
- Lead Like an Owner
- Identifies safety issues and takes prompt corrective
- Coaches/corrects unsafe team behavior
- Effectively prioritizes quality, productivity, and cost
- Encourages honest feedback from direct reports, peers, and
- Uses customer feedback to improve service levels and
internal/external customer relationships
- Understands the concepts of process consistency and waste
- Modifies goals based on changing business needs
- Promotes sharing of opposing viewpoints
- Find a Way
- Anticipates problems and opportunities within functional area,
and recommends proactive solutions
- Uses technical knowledge to coach team performance and educate
- Leverages technical know-how to solve challenging problems
- Encourages and models teamwork to demonstrate behavioral
expectations for Team Members
- Builds relationships up, down, and across effectively
- Empowered to be Great
- Provides effective coaching and feedback to improve individual
and team performance
- Provides positive recognition for Team Member results
- Assigns responsibilities to maximize team strengths
- Resolves team conflicts with a calm demeanor and skill
- Effectively communicates team and individual expectations and
follows up appropriatelyEducation
- Minimum Required:
- Associate's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or
other related field/vocational studies
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or
other related field/vocational studiesCertification/License:
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/AForeign Language
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: None RequiredTypical Compensation RangePay Rate
Type: Salary$92,771.00 - $134,518.00 / YearlyBonus Target: up to
$7,250.00 AnnualBenefitsAny employment agency, person or entity
that submits a resume into this career site or to a hiring manager
does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will
become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC
will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion
without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or
entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara
Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit resume
to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon
authorization, submit resume into this career site to be eligible
for placement fees.
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, LLC, Ontario , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!