Consultant - Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Calling all Inside Sales & Contracts Managers with
Telecommunications or computer networking experienceThis Jobot Job
is hosted by: Mordy OrnguzeAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$70,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:We're a telecommunications
infrastructure leader that powered the deployments of 3G and 4G.
Today we're developing the 5G Fronthaul solution that will enable
fully featured 5G networks to lead the next generation of
connectivity for people and machines. We provide our customers with
network connectivity solutions that allow them to change the
world.Why join us?Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Remote or Hybrid schedule for local candidatesJob DetailsJob
SummaryWe are seeking an experienced inside salesperson to manage
our existing carrier accounts. The candidate will be responsible
for ensuring continued customer satisfaction by providing a single
point-of-contact for all communications and by diligently tracking
customer requests. This would include responding to RFQs, RFPs,
pricing updates, due diligence questionnaires, contract/agreement
negotiations, etc.What you'll doThe successful candidate will be
responsible for maintaining existing carrier customer relationships
and ensuring timely service by:
- Preparing quotes in response to RFQs.
- Coordinating an internal response to RFIs or RFPs.
- Attending all periodic customer issues calls to ensure that all
action items are being serviced in a timely manner.
- Being the internal advocate for the customer, acting as the
voice of the customer during internal meetings.
- Taking ownership of all action items for each of the customer
accounts; ultimately being responsible for the customer's
satisfaction with us.
- Making sure all pricing and part number information is updated
- Preparing Statements of Work (SOW) and coordinating internally
with stakeholders in various departments.
- Ensuring that all contracts and agreements are reviewed and
approved by the legal department in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that resellers have all the materials that they need
to be successful with their carrier accounts.What we're looking
forThe successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in B2B Sales, Sales
Operations, or related function.
- Be task oriented, methodical, and diligent in tracking action
- Take ownership of work and become a customer advocate.
- Pleasant and have a calm temperament, even under pressure.
- Be a relationship builder and form strong bonds with customers
based on a foundation of trust.
- Have good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
tools.What would be usefulIt would be useful and advantageous for
the candidate to have experience in or knowledge of:
- Telecommunications or computer networking.
- Carrier Sales.
- Contract Negotiation.Must HaveThe successful candidate must
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales, sales operations or
- Understanding of Telecom Domain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of comfort presenting to large groups.
- The ability to work independently and be self-motivated and a
- The ability to maintain an excellent rapport with customers and
- High school degree required. Associate degree or certificate a
plus.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Ontario , Consultant - Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!