Company: Kinetic Personnel Group
Posted on: September 16, 2023
KPG is partnered with a leading manufacturer seeking multiple
Production Operators to join their team!
- 1st shift: Monday-Friday from 6am-2:30pm but can start as early
as 3-4am when OT is needed as well as 8hrs on Saturdays
- 2nd shift: Monday-Friday from 2:30pm-11pm but can stay as late
as 12am when OT is needed as well as 8hrs on Saturdays
- Maintain proper documentation per GDP (Good Documentation
Practices) by filling out work orders correctly and accurately
recording accepted and rejected quantities.
- Visual inspection of defects and record rejects on device
history record (DHR).
- Perform visual inspection of material to identify defects and
accurately record rejects on device history record (DHR).
- Demold biomaterial sheets from heated glass molds while
incurring minimal damage/rejects.
- Process biomaterial sheets through a semi-automated punch and
die while carefully aligning the material to maximize
- Inspect, confirm final quantities and package finished
- Ensure that all finished product meets quality standards and
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Comprehensive understanding of all applicable MSOP's, QCSOP's,
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), and line clearance
- Visual and quality inspections.
- Experience with hand tools.
- GMPs and/or SOPs.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
Keywords: Kinetic Personnel Group, Ontario , Production Operator, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!