Behavior Technician - evening hours
Company: ABS Kids
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Immediate part-time positions available to work with children
with autism spectrum disorder and their families! This unique role
is challenging and rewarding.
What You Will Do:
- Follow treatment plan specific to that child
- Observe, play and collect data so you can write a progress
- Help the child cover essential life skills such as motor
skills, personal hygiene, daily living, potty training, and social/
- Work on goals with child that help shape challenging behaviors
into communication skills
- Make a difference in the life of a child!
Skills/ Qualities We Are Looking For:
- Lots of energy, playful, creative, able to think on your
- Ability to constantly get up/ down off floor, move quickly
- Tech savviness- need to be comfortable learning our data
collection software and use Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Outlook,
- Desire to learn, work independently, and provide the best
quality care to the kids
- Interested in working evening hours: 12pm-7pm; 3pm-7pm;
3:30pm-8pm; 4pm-7:30pm. Some positions may also have weekend
options. Benefits of Being a Behavior Technician:
- $18.00 - $22.50 / hour : starting rate of $18.00 with increase
after RBT certification and opportunity for future raises based on
- Paid training program
- Paid drive time/ mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off earned for every hour worked!
- Premium pay for evenings, weekends and holidays
- Cell phone stipend
- 401(k) plus 4% company match, full immediate, vesting, funded
every pay period
- Referral bonus program
- Free continuing education opportunities
- Free CPR and safety training
- LAUNCH career path milestones with bonuses, hourly increases
and promotion eligibility)
- Connection and support (free financial advice, free counseling
support, mental health resources, and fun events with local
If this sounds like a position that you would enjoy, we would love
to talk to you!
Who We Are
- ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism
spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full
potential- helping them learn, grow and reach incredible
- We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can
do what they do best- deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to
- At ABS Kids we are empowered by the breadth of our differences.
Our mission is to create a culture where all people thrive because
their diverse stories are heard and celebrated. We commit to an
evolving understanding of diversity as we learn from one
- We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless
of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status.
Keywords: ABS Kids, Ontario , Behavior Technician - evening hours, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!