Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift
Company: Sterling Engineering, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Title: Maintenance Technician- 1st Shift
Location: Ontario, CA
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals
like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in
the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides
exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S. -
Hire Type: - Direct hire
Job Summary: -
Assist Maintenance Supervisor in respective shift to insure the
facility and equipment are in a safe and operational state of
readiness at all times in order to meeting daily production
requirements. Adhere to all assigned tasks, FSQA Food Safety
Procedures and follow all safety procedures. Immediately report any
issues to Supervisor.
- - Assists in maintaining the facility and equipment in a safe
and operational state of readiness at all times in order to meeting
daily production requirements.
- Maintain department and tools in a safe and sanitary working
condition with all guards and safety devices in place and properly
- Identify, report and correct any maintenance problems
- Perform daily inspection of the plant facility.
- Complete legible and accurate required documentation.
- Understand and follow all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Must undersand and comply with company Allergen and HACCP
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of bun
production, fermentation and new developments in equipment
maintenance and design.
- Participates in the development of production of consistent
food safety and quality product through maintaining and updating
- Facilitate open communication between maintenance department
and other departments to ensure all equipment problems and food
safety issues are handled on a timely basis.
- - Education - High School or equivalent.
- 4 - 7 years of maintenance, electrical, mechanical, and PLC
- Language Skills - Clear and concise communication
- Basic computer and software skills.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information -
Keywords: Sterling Engineering, Inc., Ontario , Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!