Nuclear Folding Labor/Production Operator- UniTech
Posted on: January 16, 2023
UniTech Services is looking for a Nuclear Folding
Labor/Production Operator to help process laundry for our
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sort articles by article and material type.
- Weigh articles, load articles into washer, start washer.
- Remove clean, wet articles from washer and place them into
dryers for measured time cycles.
- Turn articles as necessary in preparation of monitoring.
- Inspect for damage
- Monitor articles for residual contamination using appropriate
monitoring instrument (ALM, MGM, Frisker)
- Mend torn or damaged articles as necessary.
- Bundle and package articles in accordance with work order
- Count number of articles processed and place in shipping
- Perform clean-up in between customers and at end of shift.
- 6-9 Months of related experience and/or training preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Willingness to pass a pre-employment drug test and random drug
- Must be able to perform each essential duty
- Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable
words and recognize similarities and differences between words and
between series of numbers
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American
money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of
race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical
or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy,
citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you
need accommodation for any part of the application process because
of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to
TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us
know the nature of your request.
UniFirst Recruiters and/or representatives will not ask job seekers
to provide personal financial information when submitting a job
application. Please be vigilant as such requests for information
may be fraudulent.
Keywords: UniFirst, Ontario , Nuclear Folding Labor/Production Operator- UniTech, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!