Digital Consultant, SaaS Product Delivery
Company: Stantec Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Digital Consultant, SaaS Product Delivery - ( 220003DT )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, innovative, and inspired team
that strives for growth and operational excellence. Bringing
together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and
expertise, our 26,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide
are vital to making our Company stronger.
As data continues to grow in size and complexity, we need more
robust tools to help clients manage, understand, and interact with
it. Our focus centers around developing strategy alongside client
needs and using software as a platform to deliver value and
centralize insights across services. Software and digital strategy
are the solutions that bridge the data to knowledge gap to deliver
insights and analytics for clients to stay on top of the
information that matters most and ultimately drive efficiencies in
the operations of their assets.
Our shared focus is to combine digital transformation, modern
visualizations, user experience design, data contextualization, and
narrative science to help clients reach their full potential. We
want our digital practice to enter this upper echelon as well and
it is our vision to increase awareness of Stantec as a global
leader for digital solutions.
We are seeking a Digital Consultant for SaaS Product Delivery to
increase our capacity for delivery of SaaS products and digital
consulting opportunities. Stantec's Digital Practice works closely
with account managers and clients to develop and deploy top tier
digital solutions. This work includes identifying opportunities,
defining scopes, and delivery of products based on client needs.
Our goal is to transform the water industry with best-in-class
digital solutions. These solutions cover the complete project and
water lifecycle, from planning to operations, and watershed
management to wastewater treatment. Frequently they extend to asset
management and regulatory compliance.
Stantec's Digital Practice works closely with project managers and
clients to develop solutions that enable our clients to have top
tier information access and analytics. This journey includes
identifying, defining, developing, delivering, and supporting those
products. This role is primarily focused the later stages of that
This technical delivery role is part of the Service Team within
Stantec Insight Analytics. It includes working with internal teams
and clients. Collaboration with other Digital Practice leadership,
client leaders, and development teams is anticipated. The ideal
candidate will have experience in development of digital solutions,
distilling requirements, communicating technical information to
multiple audiences, low/no code development, database design,
information technology, and project management.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Be a lead for deployment of digital products, working with local
and remote teams of developers, in different time zones. This will
include evaluating opportunities, developing the scope and business
goals of the deployments, planning and overseeing that effort in an
agile manner using sprints to be executed by the deployment and
* Work with digital teams and client leads to plan and manage the
deployment of SaaS products.
* Ensure client satisfaction with the deployed system and resolve
any issues within the terms of the deployment.
* Collaboratively determine client needs and configuration
requirements for deployment of products.
* Ensure that adequate application health monitoring is in place
per Stantec standards and client requirements.
* Provide product deployment leadership of Stantec Insight
Analytics portfolio of products.
* Develop positive relationships with clients, earn their
confidence and become a trusted advisor.
* Develop digital approaches for competitive Statements of
Qualifications and Proposals, preparing the digital product aspects
for project interviews conducted by clients.
* Participate in local and national professional associations and
committees to support Stantec's brand and presence in the Water
* Review team's work and provide technical guidance on deployment
approach and challenges
* Conduct work in a safe manner and promote health and safety
within the office and outside of the office while visiting clients
and job sites.
* Proactively work with product leads to communicate client needs
based on requested features to continually improve our
You will be receiving direction from Digital Practice leadership in
various locations and working with teams in remote locations.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
* Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in writing and
* Candidates must be well organized, self-motivated, and enjoy
finding solutions to problems.
* This role requires some travel to attend meetings with
* Proven experience with application development, quality
assurance, and testing methodology.
* Experience with the water industry, environmental compliance,
technology around built infrastructure, operational technology, and
real-time control is preferred.
* Experience working in Azure DevOps and Jira is an asset.
* Experience with Agile development.
* Experience in working with clients to ensure satisfaction with
* Experience supporting digital products.
* Ability to lead and collaborate in project team setting and to
engage in creative and critical thought.
* Can work well in a distributed team environment without direct
* Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both
written and verbal, along with the ability to prioritize multiple
* Technology knowledge and understanding of IT industry best
* Experience working in a consultant role is preferred.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Business
or related field
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering or software,
interacting with clients, digital solution development, deployment,
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining
sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure
to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and
other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or
may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on
each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the
world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-Nova Scotia-Dartmouth,
Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg, Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-British
Job : Technology Consultant
Organization : BC-1322 Innovation-SIA IBO-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Oct 4, 2022, 7:53:20 AM
Req ID: 220003DT
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified
employees and applicants for future and current employment and
prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information,
disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in
decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion,
compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any
other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local,
state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable
opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including
Keywords: Stantec Inc., Ontario , Digital Consultant, SaaS Product Delivery, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!