Company: Best Choice Products
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Shipping TrainerFSLA Status:
Full-time/Non-exemptLocation: All Warehouse Locations Travel: N/A
Scope of the RoleThe Shipping Trainer is responsible for onboarding
new hires to ensure they understand all warehouse operations and
safety regulations within the Shipping Department. This position is
expected to perform all shipping job duties correctly in compliance
with all Company policies and procedures and meet quality and
productivity expectations. Reporting StructureThe Shipping Trainer
is a key member of the Warehouse Operations Team and reports to the
Shipping Lead and Warehouse Manager. This position also partners
with key cross-functional team members across the organization.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities
- Train and orientate new employees in shipping operations,
policies, and procedures.
- Oversee the responsibility for the safety, quality, and
productivity of all trainees.
- Utilize docks, warehouse layout, and route truck loading
patterns that minimize loading time.
- Create shipping documents, selecting appropriate carriers, and
ensuring shipments go out accurately and on time.
- Accurately scan merchandise to match correct and quality
- Ensure that all orders are shipped by end of shift into correct
- Ensure that each trailer is loaded within 2 hours and carriers
are properly notified.
- Communicate with Warehouse Shipping Lead on trainee's
- Communicate inventory errors with Warehouse Shipping Lead and
Management as needed.
- Maintain a clean, organized and catalog area of products.
- Follow company policies and procedures and maintain a safe work
environment. Qualifications & Required Experience
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree
- Must have 3 years' experience required in a similar role in the
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must have proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to stand on feet frequently for long periods of time.
- Excellent attendance required; must be able to work on a
regular and predictable basis or as schedule due to changes in the
business needs and/or during peak season.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment with variable noise
levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs,
including nights and weekends.
Keywords: Best Choice Products, Ontario , Shipping Trainer, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!