Inventory Cycle Counter
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job DescriptionA Day in the Life As an Inventory Cycle Counter,
you will play an important part of the Inventory team by ensuring
accuracy of inventory counts. You'll be working with products from
awesome clients that are heavily involved in the active lifestyle.
All About You What You'll Bring to the Role:
- No previous warehouse experience is required but it is always a
- Ability to learn our basic warehouse management scanning
- Must be a high-compliant and accurate individual
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing
- Trustworthy and moral character (we use pre-employment
background & drug tests) The Must Haves:
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job
functions, including but not limited to, the ability to lift and
carry up to 50 lbs., walking and standing for extended periods,
climbing ladders/stairs, and tolerating conditions such as dust,
dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc. Things You Will be Doing
- Accurately counting inventory, assist with audits and
investigating variances in inventory.
- Following NRI safety rules, safety procedures, security
protocol and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy
condition at all times.
- Performs other duties as requested. Perks
- Staff purchase program – wear the brands you love!
- Staff benefits plan – chose the benefits that are right for
- Flexible and fun work environment – work hard and play
- Internal opportunities – we believe in growing our own! NRI is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. Powered by JazzHRpEgWUcjZSh
Keywords: NRI, Ontario , Inventory Cycle Counter, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!