Posted on: January 16, 2022
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than
putting the latest product or technology on the market. It's about
improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and
open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people
who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.---
The Inventory Lead is a critical role within the Electrolux HUB and
is required to maintain inventory accuracy with all product types
throughout the facility. This position requires compliance with
quality standards, procedures, policies, deadlines, etc., and
assists in resolving any issues and developing continuous
improvement action plans as required. This role includes
understanding of cycle count procedures, to ensure the goals for
location, item, and financial accuracy are consistently maintained.
This individual will also coordinate process audits to document
inventory accuracy in the following areas: Inbound Receiving,
Inbound Put-away, Outbound Picking, Outbound loading, Customer
inquiries, and processing of Re-box /Re-carton, Scratch and Dent
items and all Scrap processes and procedures.
- Perform daily cycle counts for assigned locations as directed
by Operations Supervisor.
- Monitor and control inventory integrity through Inbound and
- Ensure inventory accuracy to meet all internal and external
- Partner with IB/OB Clericals to research inventory
discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Report discrepancies and damaged product to Operations
Supervisor for further resolution.
- Maintain product identification and location accuracy within
- Conduct quarterly inventories and will be required to operate
equipment within the facility.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for
flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate
effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things
done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends
along the way.
- You're open minded about where ideas come from and how they can
be applied to enable innovation.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma or equivalent required, College degree
- 3-5 years' experience of Shipping / Receiving and Inventory
Control responsibilities and processes.
- Operational experience is preferred.
- Understanding of SAP and experience working with variety of WMS
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems,
Keywords: Electrolux, Ontario , Inventory Lead, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!