Company: LKQ Corp
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Ontario, CA - California Core-1769
As a part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Material
Handler to join our team! You will be responsible for moving
incoming and outgoing materials and for the accurate completion of
required documents and reports. To excel in this position, you must
be able to multitask, communicate well with others, and be very
organized in tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal
orientated and willing to work at a very fast pace while
maintaining the quality and accuracy set forth in the job
expectations. If you like growth and working with happy,
enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
* Drive fork lift to stock parts in bin location.
* Returns stock to inventory of new returns from production
* Maintain paperwork correctly by supplier including cycle
* Pulls parts for production and for shipments to suppliers of
defective parts and for sale to sister company.
* Weigh materials and containers after sort and complete paperwork
including system moves.
* Assumes other duties as assigned.
Keywords: LKQ Corp, Ontario , Material Handler, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!