User Acceptance Testing Analyst
Company: Staff Smart, Inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Our client is a Fortune 100 company in managed healthcare. Their
innovative tech-savvy approach to healthcare and medical management
has enabled them to stay ahead of the curve with an outstanding
record of financial stability and superior integration of
technology. Join a diverse and successful team of A-players
dedicated to becoming the most trusted name in healthcare.They are
seeking an experienced UAT Lead/Tester to add to their growing
team. This is a fully remote Contract engagement (contract to hire
option) with a well-established Healthcare company.Required
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a UAT tester in the public
sector out of which at least two years as a team lead
- Minimum 3 years of experience in healthcare systems ideally
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts for UAT,
- Review test cases and test results produced by testers
- Review and approve all testing documentation.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing in accordance with approved
test plans and research unexpected results.
- Create test data required to perform UAT.
- Execute UAT Scripts.
- Perform Application Interface/Integration testing.
- Perform functionality, usability, design, and basic security
testing on new UM Application
- Perform web application testing on mobile devices
- Perform E2E Testing to include Letter generation, Protocol/Auth
rule testing, EDI 278 Testing.
- Create, update and execute automated test scripts. Maintain UAT
Regression script libraries.
- Document all test results in the appropriate format
- Log all defects discovered during UAT
- Provide recurring status updates on the status of UAT efforts
for all releases in progress.
- Participate in deployments to perform User Acceptance Testing
(May require after-hours work).
- Participate in all scheduled and ad hoc meetings as
- Deliver and maintain a mutually agreed upon UAT Test management
plan (resources, training schedule, documentation review,
- Resolve conflicts and issues
- Ability to triage with other teams (business and development)
to resolve issues
- Bachelors' degree preferredApplicants must be authorized to
work for any U.S. employer. No third parties please.Staff Smart,
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, disability status, or any
other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: Staff Smart, Inc., Ontario , User Acceptance Testing Analyst, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!