LOCAL CDL-A Truck Driver - Reefer
Company: Northern Refrigerated Transportation
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Local or Regional placement available. New Grads Welcome!
Qualified applicants will be shown payroll during interviews!
Our average annual earnings in pay and benefits exceeds
Northern Refrigerated Transportation is looking for Professional
Drivers to join the NRT Family! NRT is the elite refrigerated LTL
carrier on the west coast servicing AZ, CA, ID, NV, OR & WA.
We are a privately owned, financially secure company that is
growing rapidly and we are looking to usher in the next generation
of Professional Drivers to set the standard for Safety and Customer
NRT has one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry. Many
drivers have been promoted into management positions such as
DISPATCH, SALES, IT, TRAINING, SAFETY AND MORE !! The future is
bright here at NRT lets talk about your future today.
Northern Refrigerated Transportation offers:
- Industry leading pay scale
- Top tier Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- More home time than our competitors (weekly)
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid vacations and select holidays
- Bonus Progams:
- New Hire--
- Hawaiian Trip
- AND all equipment is maintained in the highest standards by
The majority of our drivers have stayed with NRT for many years due
to the fact that we have always put a high priority on driver
concerns. Our drivers are among the top paid for our industry and
they work hard to maintain NRT's excellent reputation as the
premier Refrigerated LTL carrier for the West Coast. We value that
loyalty and strive to treat every driver as a member of the NRT
Family. If you're looking for a company that will respect you for
the professional that you are while keeping your wheels turning to
maximize your earning potential, look no further.
Welcome Home to Northern Refrigerated Transportation.
Qualified candidates are:
- At least twenty-five (25) years of age
- In good physical health
- In possession of a valid Class A CDL with a clean driving
- Able to demonstrate the ability to self-manage both time and
- We hire new Truck School Graduates!
- All Military Veterans with an Honorable Discharge are strongly
encouraged to apply!
Drivers with the following disqualifying violations will not be
considered for employment:
- DUI (within 5 years)
- Reckless Driving (within 5 years)
- Suspended license (within 3 years, other than child support or
failure to appear)
- "At Fault" accidents (within the last 2 years)
- More than 2 moving violations (within the last 3 years)
Keywords: Northern Refrigerated Transportation, Ontario , LOCAL CDL-A Truck Driver - Reefer, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!