Lead Warehouse Associate
Company: KIK Custom Products
Posted on: February 20, 2021
KIK Custom ProductsKIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age,
religion, sex, or national origin.Job ID 2021-7504Job Location
US-CA-FontanaPosted Date 2021-02-08Division KIK PoolOverview
We are KIK!
We create the products and brands that people trust to clean,
sanitize, and protect their homes, pools and cars. We are one of
North America's largest independent consumer product manufacturers
with 20 North American manufacturing facilities. We also operate
globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South
Africa. We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including
Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa™
(under license), BioGuard®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals,
and Prestone® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals. We are
also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand ("private
label") bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry
detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose
cleaning and other home care products.
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in
product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing,
manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project
management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution and
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of
"One KIK" values - a dedication to following through on commitments
in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never
compromising on safety, ethics or integrity.
Position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor.
Warehouse Lead Associate performs a variety of shipping and
receiving tasks. Verifies materials received are as ordered and
routes incoming items to appropriate departments/locations.
Prepares items for shipment and ensuring shipments depart with the
correct courier services. Leads the work of shipping and receiving
personnel performing related work.
Essential Job Functions
• Prepare daily shipments for efficient shipping
• Prepare Bill of Lading
• Check items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that
quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
• Receive and unload incoming materials and compare information on
packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment;
may process return shipments from customers
• Sort, count, package, label, post in SAP inventory which is
shipped or received
• Inspect shipments for damages or defects; record discrepancies or
damages and notify supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
• Trace lost shipments and/or customer claims of lost shipments;
initiate proof of delivery documents
• Maintain department database, prepare routine reports, and file
• Ability to operate dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift in loading
and unloading supplies and equipment.
• Ability to operate shrinkwrap machine.
• Assist in routine maintenance of equipment and shipping area.
• Follow established departmental policies, procedures, and
objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety
environmental, and/or set control standards.
• Leads, guides, and trains employees performing related work.
• Maintains Housekeeping and Inspection Records
• Ability to have a flexible work schedule including longer hours
during peak season.
• Report any issues and/or concerns to Manager in a timely
• Contribute to department and organization special projects as
The above statement describes the general nature and level of work
only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or
this description amended at any time.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a warehouse
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
• Must be proficient in MS Office applications including Word,
Excel and Outlook.
• SAP required
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated people skills and passion for leading in a team
• Excellent written/verbal communications and strong
analytical/problem solving skills.
• Bilingual in Spanish a preferred
• Lean and/or Six Sigma experience a plus
• Forklift certified
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability
insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement
savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the
importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance
to our employees to encourage continued personal development and
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with
KIK Custom Products.
KIK is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
applicants and employees with protected disabilities to the extent
required by applicable laws. If you require a reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, or to perform the essential functions of the job, please
contact Human Resources immediately.PI130078811
Keywords: KIK Custom Products, Ontario , Lead Warehouse Associate, Professions , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!