Posted on: July 31, 2022
Senior level commercial Credit Management position supervising a
Underwriters and responsible for the credit worthiness/approval of
various Commercial Loan products.
• Critiques Reports of Credit Extended on loan requests submitted
for approval by branch loan officers.
• Assists the branches/departments in structuring new and renewed
loan requests: Personal cash flow analysis and spreadsheets are
checked for accuracy and corrected if necessary.
• Approves loans within delegated approval authority or recommends
loans for approval exceeding theses limits. Inter-office memos are
prepared advising the branches of loan approval conditions or
reasons for declines.
• Reviews Repots for Credit Extended for loans approved by the
branch for policy or technical deficiencies, loan quality, and
assigns an appropriate loan grade. Prepare internal memo's citing
policy exceptions or weaknesses found in each loan request.
• Reviews weekly delinquency reports and works diligently with the
branches in their collection strategies. Assists Senior Management
with seriously delinquent loans and OREO's as required.
• Reviews real estate appraisals and prepares an appraisal review
• Reviews customer files that require annual term loan financial
statement/tax return updates and recommends loan grade changes if
• Supervises a team of Underwriters.
Keywords: , Ontario , Credit Administrator, PR / Public Relations , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!