Data Assurance Clerk
Company: Hera Technologies LLC
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Hera Technologies, LLC is seeking a highly qualified Data
Hera Technologies, LLC is a world-class contract Aerospace
Manufacturing firm that produces high quality built-to-print and
built-to-model metallic and nonmetallic components for the Space,
Aerospace, Defense, and Commercial Airline industries. We are a
team of talented, ethical and motivated individuals committed to
providing our customers with superior quality products delivered on
time and aimed to exceed customer expectations. We provide a safe
and rewarding work environment that acknowledges individual
achievement and promotes entrepreneurial spirit, and teamwork.
Hera Technologies, LLC specializes in CNC machining, knife cutting,
laser cutting, structural bonding and painting, processing and
kitting of a wide variety of metallic, and engineered materials.
Our CNC work centers, high-speed routing machines and knife cutting
systems offer 2D cutting and 3, 4 and 5-axis milling of a wide
range of materials including: single-ply materials, composites,
honeycomb core, plastics, ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Position: Data Assurance Clerk Job Description
Summary: Hera Technologies, LLC (the "Company") is seeking a highly
motivated Data Assurance Clerk to join its team working in a
hands-on, collaborative environment. The individual will perform
the responsibilities listed below and other duties as required by
the Company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who
pays attention to detail and take responsibility for their
FLSA Classification: Hourly nonexempt
Work hours: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm; infrequent weekend
work may be necessary. Hours may be adjusted at the discretion of
Salary Range: $19.00 - $21.00
Reports to: Quality Manager
Location: 100% onsite at 1055 E Francis St. Ontario, CA 91761
Essential Job Duties (which include, but not limited to):
- Prepare shipment packets for completed jobs ready to ship.
- Collect and verify material and process certifications.
- Generate appropriate reports.
- Review purchase orders for required quality documents.
- Understand quality clauses and associated documents.
- Schedule source inspections.
- Submit and schedule source appointments with customers.
- Organize documents in a concise and clear format.
- Assist on-site source inspectors.
- Direct shipment of jobs when released.
- Provide associated paperwork for final shipment.
- Monitor when permission to ship has been received and
consistent follow through.
- Visually inspect final part marking/labeling and piece
- Close completed travelers once job has shipped.
- Confirm all travelers are complete and all stamps are
- Support 5-S and adhere to health, safety, and environmental
- Perform cross-functional operations. The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position.
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and
to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written
- Ability to read and interpret product specifications and
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and able to work independently as well as
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with
ability to multi-task.
- Ability to learn to perform cross-functional operations. Work
authorization and Clearances:
- Must be US Citizen or Authorized to work in the US.
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background
- Must be able to pass a physical examination, including an
alcohol and drug test. Work environment:
- Most of the work hours are in an air-conditioned open office
with an assigned cubicle and comfortable seating; will require
limited walk-throughs in the production area which is not
air-conditioned, is noisy, and requires safety protocols.
- It is a professional work atmosphere, everyone from top
managers to employees holds themselves accountable to their
- It is a workplace environment where people are respectful,
competent, and work together to meet their expectations.
- It is an open work culturein which no one feels excluded in
whatever is going on within the workplace. People are not afraid to
talk and are very supportive of each other.
- It is a rewarding working environment where managers make the
effort to show gratitude to those who work hard. Physical
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted at times.
- Sit, Stoop, Kneel and Crouch.
- Must be able to navigate warehouse and reach items both high
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Use hands and arms to reach, feel or handle objects.
- Vision abilities required by this job include- near vision,
distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus. Benefits:
- Company paid employee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan option upon eligibility
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- 10 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discretionary bonuses and cash-based employee referral
- Incentivized employee referral program
- Many other great company perks including Hera branded
merchandise, a great work environment, and a supportive management
team! Hera Technologies, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. We maintain a workplace free of violence and drugs. We
retain the option to perform substance abuse testing before and
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical examination,
including an alcohol and drug test.
Keywords: Hera Technologies LLC, Ontario , Data Assurance Clerk, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!