Client Services Coordinator
Posted on: March 16, 2023
We are looking for a Client Services Coordinator in Ontario, CA for
a 6 month contract-to-hire opportunity to provides administrative
and marketing support to real estate professionals.
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college
- 3 years' experience providing administrative support to
multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond
to conflicting priorities preferred.
- 2 years' experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages,
discounts and/or commissions.
- Ability to conduct basic financial analysis.
- Ability to abstract a lease.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research
and web publishing skills.
- Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or In
- Strong marketing knowledge needed.
- Provides general administrative support to an office or group
of sales professionals.
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation, and
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and
process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company
accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
- Maintains the corporate brand, product, office and client
messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce
marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps,
floor plans and qualification packages.
- Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of
contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis, and
research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of
financial, marketing and various client specific property data to
incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client
specific property information
- packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and
Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences.
- May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel
itineraries and meeting room reservations.
- Updates and maintains various information databases.
Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with
website updates (as needed).
- May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local
centralized marketing groups
- Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing
Keywords: AA2IT, Ontario , Client Services Coordinator, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...