$$38k-42k$$ Contract Administrator
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Immediate need for a Contract/Insurance Administrator. This
person will be in charge of setting up a project as well as closing
Here are the qualifications:
- Must have construction experience
- Must be able to type 50 wpm
- Must have insurance experience and understand limits on a certificate and what they mean
- Review insurance certificates for accuracy; if not correct, send out notices. It is important that insurance needs to be kept current at all times for all subcontractors that are on our projects so there is a lot of following up.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must be personable as this person will be dealing with not only with fellow employees in all department but will be dealing with subcontractors, owners and others. This person will be the voice and face of our company and work closely with Project Manager on creating Scope of Work Attachments and Addendum's for contracts
- Process, Collect, Review, and Execute Contracts
- Will be responsible for setting up a project and closing out a project - the closing out phase is obtaining all the warranties, as builds and material information and create binders for the owners with other items as necessary.
Must be a responsible person
- Miscellaneous other duties that invoice clerical functions.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Immediate need for a Contract/Insurance Administrator. This person will be in charge of setting up a project as well as closing a project
Keywords: , Ontario , $$38k-42k$$ Contract Administrator, Other , Ontario, California
here to apply!