Company: Coastal Pacific Food Distributors
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Coastal Pacific Food
DistributorsEOE/AA/M/F/Vet/DisabledLogistics jobs are in high
demand! CPFD is looking for TEN (10)Dry, Chill/Perishable, and
Freezer Order Selectors in our Ontario, CA location.CPFD has been
dedicated to serving the needs of the US military since our
inception in 1986.Join a company that has a compelling mission to
serve our US Military troops stateside and abroad. Every case we
ship has a meaningful purpose! Our employees enjoy a motivating,
innovative and family-friendly work environment. Year-round work
that is not seasonal!Retention Bonus:New hires are eligible to
receive$1,800+bonus paid out during first 180 days of
employment.Pay Rate + Incentive Pay:
- AM Shift
- Dry/Chill $21.15 per hour + incentive up to $7.00 per hour
- Freezer $23.15 per hour + incentive up to $7.00 per hour
- PM Shift
- Dry/Chill $21.65 per hour + incentive up to $7.00 per hour
- Freezer $23.65 per hour + incentive up to $7.00 per hourOrder
Selectors are eligible to receive incentive payup to$7.00 per hour.
Incentive pay is determined by total weekly performance.Schedule:
- PM Shift
- Schedule: 3:00pm to 11:30pm, plus OT if necessary
- Days Off: VariesPositionSunMonTueWedThuFriSat1 -
Summary:Order Selectors are responsible for selecting and
palletizing product using the Vocollect (Voice Directed) picking
system and/or labels accurately within that standard amount of time
set while operating safely.This position has a high demand for
accuracy, safety, sanitation, and speed while meeting production
standards of 95%.This is a UNION position. Membership with
Teamsters will be REQUIRED.Duties:
- Regular and prompt attendance at all times.
- Select product up to 60 lbs. using the Vocollect (Voice
Directed) picking system and/or labels.
- Stack product on pallets.
- Pallet wrapping.
- Stage pallet of product in designated area.
- Retrieve product.
- Use of equipment including Electric Double Pallet Jack.
- Use of Cherry Picker.
- May require the use of other large equipment.
- Responsible for the housekeeping/sanitation of working
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:Education: High School
Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)Must be able to lift up
to 60 lbs. and the ability to sustain heavy lifting over the course
of the shift. Requires walking, standing, bending, stooping,
kneeling, reaching above head and below knees, pulling, and
lifting. Employee will be exposed to high heat working conditions,
and extreme cold which may be below zero in certain departments
that require special gear. Employee will be exposed to moving
machinery in the course of the shift.Must be able to work any shift
hours, weekends and holidays as needed to accomplish the goals of
the department and company.PM21PI202042466
Keywords: Coastal Pacific Food Distributors, Ontario , Order Selector , Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!