Beauty Advisor (Full Time), Holt Renfrew Bloor Street #21 - Charlotte Tilbury
Company: Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
Posted on: November 17, 2022
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: An ambassador for the Charlotte
Tilbury brand, the Beauty Advisor will reflect the brand values and
customer base. Responsible for achieving optimal financial results
by maximizing top line sales potential and ensuring superior
service to our customers.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Drive financial results in store to meet and exceed plan.
Including Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) - examples; Average
Unit Sales (AUS) and Items Per Transaction (IPT)
- Communicate and manage agreed goals.
- Responsible for being specialist amongst the retail artistry
brands, demonstrating entrepreneurial spirit within the parameters
of the Company guidelines.
- Customer Service
- Manage customer queries, through the use of sound judgement and
achieving positive outcomes
- Build partnership with the Account Executive and Area Trainer
to ensure continuous training and development of the team to ensure
Charlotte Tilbury standards are achieved in both areas of service
- Take every opportunity to extend exceptional customer service
beyond the in-store experience.
- Proactively anticipate staffing needs, including sourcing and
selecting talent to deliver business objectives, inclusive of a
bench for freelance and permanent staff.
- Determine individual and team sales targets to meet and exceed
- Analyze business performance and proactively plan strategy
within day to day business and events.
- Consistently promote the Tilbury Touch to the team and
- Lead by example always to promote the Tilbury Touch and
exceptional customer service
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of open and positive
communication, professionalism and creativity always through team
meetings and a collaborative management style
- Ensure that the counter is 'customer ready' from open to close
- Maintain the required inventory levels and accurate stock
- Implement visual merchandising, new launch displays and
collateral placement as directed by the marketing team
- Maintain technology on counter
- Raise operational issues for resolution in a timely manner
- Store and Retail Partner Relationships
- Establish and develop a cooperative and mutually respectful
relationship with the store retail operations team
- Schedule team to optimize coverage according to customer
- Maintain excellent counter hygiene standards
- Maintain the store standards and policies at all times
Keywords: Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, Ontario , Beauty Advisor (Full Time), Holt Renfrew Bloor Street #21 - Charlotte Tilbury, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!