Data Architect - Analytics Solutions
Company: Electronic Arts Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
As part of the Analytics Solutions team, you will develop data
architectures which will support to depict player evolution
year-over-year in AAA titles in a changing technology landscape.
You will engage with us and a wider range of team members including
game studios, the EA business at all levels, analysts, technology
partners, and other teams. You will also look at how to develop and
provide high-level subject matter expertise on the analytics
platform contributing to the development of the data strategy and
supporting investment plans. You will report to Director of Data
What you will do:
- Work with Business and technical team members to define use
case and associated data models into data solutions and bring them
to completion with data engineering and product management
- Translate strategic requirements into a usable data
architecture, which includes data model, associated metadata, data
linage, and taxonomies to guide analytics solution
- Develop conceptual, logical, physical, and transformational
- Contribute to the managing, modelling, cleansing, enriching,
transforming, integration, backup, retention, archiving and
delivery of data.
- Ensure data quality by developing and publishing data standards
such as a common business vocabulary, naming conventions, data
standards and transformation rules.
- Architect technical roadmaps to address data opportunities or
challenges, including data quality, integration, and workflow, and
identifying architecture inconsistencies/compliance.
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components,
including functional specifications, design specifications,
configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project
- Conduct requirements mapping, vendor evaluations, technical
proof-of-concept projects, use cases and test cases.
- Bachelor Degree in CS/Statistics/Math or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience with enterprise data warehousing,
data management, business intelligence and large-scale data
- Knowledge in Reference Data, Data Quality, Metadata
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies including Hadoop, Hive,
Spark, and NoSQL
- Experience with OLAP, columnar databases, MPP databases (i.e.
Snowflake, Databricks, Google Cloud)
- knowledge of data privacy practices and laws
- Experience in data modelling techniques and
- Passion to build quality products for massive scale in a
collaborative and agile environment, and an excitement to
Keywords: Electronic Arts Inc., Ontario , Data Architect - Analytics Solutions, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!