Senior UX Designer
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc.
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Job title: Sr UX DesignerJob Location: Mississauga OnContract: 07
Months Plus Possibilities of extension or conversion Duties:Job
- Client Sequencing Solutions is looking for a passionate and
well-versed Principal User Experience (UX) Designer.
- This position will work closely with product managers,
engineers, and other UX designers from initial concept and strategy
through the execution of interaction and visual design.
- As part of the User Experience Team you will work on
cross-functional project teams to further establish and constantly
improve user-centered design approaches in an agile software
- On a project and portfolio level, you will execute all UX
activities, from understanding user needs through translating them
into appealing and easy to use product designs as well as evaluate
your designs with end users.
- As a Principal User Experience Designer you will ensure
harmonized and consistent design concepts and interaction patterns
across our products. You will tackle complex design challenges
through creativity, curiosity, passion, integrity, and courage
while balancing business and user needs.
- This position requires a proven track record of design work and
successfully applied user-centered design / co-creation methods
demonstrating both the ability and desire to think in big-picture
and overarching system workflows as well as nailing the details of
compelling product designs.
- We re looking for someone who can inspire the product team with
their designs and clearly communicate their UX vision. Healthcare
experience is strongly desired. We are passionate about doing now
what patients need next. Come and join us on this journey! Key
- Create, develop, evaluate, and define design concepts and
translate them into compelling detailed visual designs for new
products, new features, as well as improvements to existing
- Work with customer representatives, product managers, other UX
designers, and engineers to guide cross functional project teams
through all stages of UX design including active engagement with
and collection of objective user feedback through appropriate
- Advocate for user needs and translate them into best in class
designs while balancing them with business needs. Deliver
consistent look and feel and interaction patterns both within a
product family and across the overall product portfolio.
- Live and promote UX design best practices in an agile software
development organization while striving for both visionary big
picture design concept as well as implementation level guidance.
This includes incorporating user feedback efficiently working in a
- Support continuous improvement of UX related business and
- Manage a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders within and
beyond the organization. Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in IT systems
design, or equivalent field Skills:Qualifications/Requirements
- 4+ years of working experience as visual, interaction or user
experience designer in multiple projects covering the whole
development process; Experience in healthcare or other regulated
industry is strongly desired. High degree of creativity and problem
solving from big picture to little details, you move nimbly between
strategy and execution.
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and
- Expert in standard UX software such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Figma,
Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq and the like. Profound experience
in stakeholder management.
- Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction,
Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Science or related field. Advanced
degree preferred.A strong portfolio or samples of work
demonstrating experience and UX skills is required.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc., Ontario , Senior UX Designer, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!