Electronic Security Commercial Account Executive
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Electronic Security / Low Voltage Integrator seeking commercial
electronic security business development & account managerThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Cory RayAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$60,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Join a growing
organization of technically accomplished individuals committed to a
team approach that is highly passionate about delivering technical
solutions to solve our customers' problems. Our mission is carried
out with this philosophy: Attention to detail, commitment to
quality, and our dedication to customer service sets our company
apart.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary DOE
- Aggressive Commission Plan
- Employee Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K w/ company match
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Employee Assistance ProgramJob DetailsBusiness Development
Manager (Security and Structured Cabling) position will involve
sells and account management of core business integrated solutions
for service and installation projects.
- Evaluates and targets potential customer opportunities within
the market place.
- Develops and implements sales marketing strategies to penetrate
multiple vertical markets (e.g. education, health care, industrial
and commercial buildings).
- Focuses on consultants, owners and building managers with the
support of contractor business to develop new business
- Translates a wide variety of customer needs / requirements
requiring originality and ingenuity into detailed proposals and
project plans to meet Customer requirements; reviews and approves
estimated costs prior to bid; change proposals, assists with
collections on projects.
- Proactively communicates project requirements to project team
and wider organization as and when required.
- Identifies potential project risks and develops/implements
strategies to minimize impact and control deviations from estimated
costs and project deadlines.
- Proactively communicates project schedules, project change
proposals and related project activities on a regular basis with
customer and seek to continuously improve customer
- Manages the execution and review of all scope of work, terms
and conditions in customer contracts including cost control,
delivery fulfillment, and quality of service and other customer
requirements as they arise.
- May coach and mentor developing colleaguesRequired Experience
- 5 years: Minimum of five years of previous account development,
sales or related experience required.
- Three years of experience in one of the following required:
electronic, fire alarm & life safety, and/or building
automation.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Ontario , Electronic Security Commercial Account Executive, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!