Posted on: January 6, 2022
PeopleReady of Upland has an immediate opening for General
Helpers in Ontario, CA.
The job duties of a General Helper vary, sometimes even day-to-day
at the same site. They may include cleaning and preparing a
jobsite, loading and delivering materials; using different tools
and machines, such as blowtorches; driving forklifts; reading
levels; operating lifts; and manning power drills, grinders, saws,
pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. Helperers set up
and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures.
They help carpenters, masons, and other specialized
Helpers and helpers work in all fields of construction, commercial
jobs, and other businesses, and the demand for these workers should
mirror the level of overall activity. We would love to add more
General Helper like you.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $15/Hour
Shift Timing - 2nd Shift (Evening) and Weekends
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading
- Assisting in the building or construction of various
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from
the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized
training can help Helperers advance
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and
- Strong work ethic
- Some assignments have additional screening requirements, such
as background checks and/or drug tests
Keywords: PeopleReady, Ontario , General Helper, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!