Company: Tech Data
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Overview: This role will provide operational support to the
Americas Compensation team through execution of compensation
programs as well as to support all global compensation projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Director, Compensation & Benefits -
Americas in planning, executing and managing day-to-day
compensation programs for Americas.
- Manage the end to end job evaluation process for all Americas
job through the Hay/Korn Ferry Job Evaluation methodology.
- Manage the market benchmarking process including periodic
salary & budget survey participation and maintenance of Americas
- Create, review or implement existing as well as new
compensation packages / processes / policies in accordance with
company policy and applicable local legislation.
- Researches, analyzes and implements new compensation processes
to support Corporate initiatives and provides compensation
tools/models to support new processes.
- Periodically audits all compensation systems or processes and
conducts research and internal/external benchmarking studies of
best practices to ensure proper functionality and controls as well
as to improve efficiency.
- Ensures adherence to applicable organization policies and
practices as well as legal regulations such as FLSA and EEOC or
local country regulations.
- Create analysis / reports / dashboards for all relevant
- Support global compensation team in all global projects (such
as annual merit process) and initiatives.
- Support Exec Bonus & LTI communication process.
- Other duties as specified.Qualifications, Required Knowledge
Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions: Experience &
- Minimum 2 years' Compensation experience (4+ years' experience
preferred) within a Corporate Human Resource department.
- Must have experience working with job evaluation methodologies
- specific experience in Hay/Korn Ferry Job Evaluation and/or
Radford methodology preferred.
- Highly analytical and technology savvy disposition
- Must have high proficiency in applied Excel (routine / advanced
formulas, pivots, dashboard creation et al.).
- Must have experience using advanced mail merge in Word and PDF
- Excellent Communication skills. Fluency in Spanish will be a
- Workday/Advance comp module experience will be a plus.
Education & Certifications:
- Required: Bachelor's Degree required (in lieu of degree,
minimum 5 years working in the compensation function of a Corporate
human Resource department.
- Certification: Working towards or completed CCP
- This role will not be eligible for work permit / visa
- Professional, office environment.Required Knowledge, Skills &
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively,
and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills,
driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when
faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns,
and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an
advanced level.Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards. Cultural Competency
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared
values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves
on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and
champion people from a multitude of backgrounds. Join our team to
connect the world with the power of technology!
Keywords: Tech Data, Ontario , Compensation Specialist, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!