Company: Central Garden & Pet Company
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Our Garden Segment is searching for a Warehouse Order Puller in
our Ontario, CA location. This position fulfills orders for
outbound order processing.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Manually palletizing product from pick bin locations
- Utilizing electric ride-a-long pallet jack
- Operating shrink wrap machine and use of manually applied hand
wrap for shipping
- Using conveyor systems to aid in some account order
- Assembly of shipping boxes for some pottery accounts
- Must be able to have an acceptable lines per hour capability
with minimum errors
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a non- climate controlled environment
with temperature ranges from 100 to 50 Fahrenheit.
- Must be able to work on your feet for long periods of
- Seasonal Overtime required
At Central Garden & Pet (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA), we believe home
is at the center of our lives, and our employees are driven by our
purpose to nurture happy and healthy homes. Our company is made up
of thousands of people across North America, with an emerging
footprint across the U.K., Mexico, China and Canada - all dedicated
to helping gardens bloom bigger, pets live healthier and
communities grow stronger. We are united by our mission to lead the
future of the garden and pet industries...one blade of grass and
one wagging tail at a time. Visit our website at www.central.com to
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Central Garden & Pet Company, Ontario , Order Puller, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!