CDL A Delivery Truck Driver
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Company: US0320 Sysco Riverside, Inc.Zip Code:92518Employment
Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0OUR TRUCK DRIVERS CAN MAKE UP
- Earn up to $100,000/ year, including base, OT and
- Up to $7500 Sign on BonusBENEFITS
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Date of hire eligibility for medical and prescription drug
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- 15 % discount on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company paid uniforms annually
- More benefits, too many to name.
- *Exclusions/Exceptions may applyAre you ready to drive success?
Click on the hyperlink to watch . REQUIREMENTS
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility overtime as required, occasional weekends and
holiday.JOB SUMMARYSysco has immediate job openings for dependable
local CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently
operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various
products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods,
supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route
schedule. Our truck drivers build relationships with each customer
using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with
their operations to meet needs and expectations.BENEFITS
INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May, June,
July and August 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription
drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard
eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits,
including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement
benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit to view
additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may
applyHOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We re
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
affiliates. Associated topics: cdl a company, company driving,
dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver,
regional driver route, regional driving route, tanker, tanker truck
driver, tanker truck driving
Keywords: SYSCO, Ontario , CDL A Delivery Truck Driver, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!