Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Search Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers At Hewlett Packard
Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create
breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live
and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless
dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our
purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values:
partner, innovate and act. Our legacy inspires us as we forge
ahead, always pushing to discover what's next. Every day is a new
opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the
industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of
life. What you need to know about the job Job ID: 1095699 Date
Posted: 10/25/2021 Primary Location: Teleworker, Ontario Job
Category: Services Schedule: Full time Shift: No Shift premium
(Canada) Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live
and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create
breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their
mark on the world. Encompasses multiple disciplines, including
technology architects, solution architects, and enterprise
architects. Architects: Are responsible for delivering business
value to customers by architecting effective information systems
solutions that address the customer's business problems, needs and
opportunities, in a manner consistent with company's strategic and
business goals. Have knowledge of architectural frameworks,
methodologies, and tools and understand how to apply this knowledge
to successfully deliver customer projects. Establish and maintain a
professional working relationship at multiple levels both
internally and with the customer by understanding the customer's
business context and their unique situation. Collaborate with both
internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs
in order to facilitate the definition and development of the
solution. Strong supporters of the professional development
framework for their profession and use the knowledge and best
practice derived from their professional associations to the
benefit of their customers. Collaborate with project managers to
ensure effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment,
operation and support of these IS solutions. Collaborate with the
account team to meet or exceed revenue, product, customer
satisfaction and market share goals for assigned account(s). Sounds
like you? Then we have the right opportunity for you! How You'll
Make Your Mark:
- Architect custom solutions of project or operational
- Customize reusable solutions of project and program or
- Capture and share architectural IP at the component level.
- Contribute to the profession within a GBU. Note for
project-based solutions only: Oversee the implementation of
architectures of project scope.
- Contribute to the Architect profession at local and regional
- Contribute as a team member to an operational, integration or
application architecture, requirements, design, implementation, or
on-going operations deliverables.
- Tailor the company product and service offerings to architect
solutions to meet customer needs.
- Assess technical impact of multiple
- Identify and address technical or operational risks . About
- Industry experience - 5 years or less.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or
- Ability to understand the customer's business problem, need, or
opportunity and to design an IS solution that appropriately
addresses the business problem.
- Ability to create the design, development, deployment, and
technical quality of small to medium IT-based solutions (typically
within one technology or specialty area).
- Able to provide architectural direction for a single small to
medium sized projects.
- Understands the company's architecture methodology. (HPGM for
- Applies appropriate methodologies and SME knowledge to resolve
business issues. For example, when planning an operational solution
(rather than a project solution), the architect understands how to
use the company's Solution Development Lifecycle (SDL).
- Identifies technical risks and challenges the customer should
expect to encounter with the solution.
- Translate a customer RFP into a requirements document and
- Ability to apply business management and financial concepts and
general aspects of business contracts. Use this knowledge to
analyze business needs and develop meaningful technical
- Translate verbal requirements gathered in customer meetings
into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
- Basic IT industry knowledge in specific areas.
- Is aware of future technology or operational trends as they
relate to and support customer technical requirements.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge across multiple technical or
- Is a master of at least one technical or operational
- Able to design planning for accessibility, scalability, and
- Ability to write Statements of Work for small to medium size
solutions for single technologies or operational areas.
- Ability to apply program/project management methods and
processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure the
accomplishment of targeted goals for small to medium size
- Able to assist the project manager to develop detailed project
plans and work breakdown structures.
- Successfully works on project teams (individual success is
defined by impact to the project).
- Able to play a leadership role in business development
activities for small to medium opportunities.
- Lead in identifying, qualifying, and closing small to medium
- Develop and deliver sales presentations at CIO and IT
management levels for small to medium opportunities (R).
- Position the company offering against the competition.
- Play key role in preparing proposals and bids for small to
medium opportunities .
- Participate in internal review and Solution Opportunity
Approval and Review (SOAR) process.
- Demonstrates good consultative, solution selling skills.
- Assists the project manager as necessary. For architectures of
project scope may include the technical management of staff
assigned to implementation team.
- Participates in the Architect profession at the local
- Collaborates effectively with the project manager to implement
HPGM for PM or for OM project plan.
- Coaches and mentors aspiring architects.
- Participates in defining the company unit's processes,
standards, and policies.
- Serves as a lead architect of small to medium projects.
- Build and manage relationship at CIO and CIO Staff level.
- Has the ability to influence customers.
- Ability to technically or operationally consider all sides of
an issue within the contexts of time, breadth, and range of
- Ability to systematically gather, assess and apply technical or
operational and sales/marketing information for business
- Ability to prepare clear, concise, and persuasive
communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating
effective writing and presentation skills, listening actively, and
projecting a trustable image.
- Ability to articulate technical or operational problems or
issues into understandable business terms.
- Able to design and present high-impact messages to
- Able to use a wide variety of presentation tools to
persuasively communicate complex messages to multiple audience
- Ability to use prepared and original materials to communicate
with the customer. Communicates mostly tactical information and
some strategic information.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills. Join us and make your
mark! What we can offer you: Extensive benefits, a competitive
salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make
Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world--s most attractive
employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities,
flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and
international work environment, then we definitely want to hear
from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or
directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers. Then let's
stay connected! Find out more about us and follow us on:
https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers HPE is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action
employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We
do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis
of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one
global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an
inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow
together. HPE is an equal opportunity
employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran Status My favorite thing about the culture here is the
amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company. Chris
Rasberry Finance Project Manager With a company as vast as HPE, you
never know what's going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes,
excited for the next challenge. Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations
and Global Services VP Related Content Shape the Future of Business
Explore insights and resources to help IT pros shape the future of
business. Experience a day in the life of Hewlett Packard
Enterprise employees. Find out what it's like to work
in Teleworker Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people
live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's
relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act. Sign Up for
Alerts Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts
delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion
and then click "Sign Up." For information on the processing of
personal data by HPE please refer to the HPE Recruitment Notice and
HPE Privacy Statement . You can always withdraw or modify your
consent to receive marketing and sales communication from HPE. This
can be done by using the opt-out and preference mechanism at the
bottom of our email marketing communication or by following this
link to unsubscribe.
Keywords: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Ontario , Solutions Architect, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!