CDL A Delivery Truck Driver - Now Hiring
Posted on: November 11, 2021
US0320 Sysco Riverside, Inc.
OUR TRUCK DRIVERS CAN MAKE UP TO:
- Earn up to $100,000/ year, including base, OT and
- Up to $7500 Sign on Bonus
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Date of hire eligibility for medical and prescription drug
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- 15 % discount on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company paid uniforms annually
- More benefits, too many to name.
- *Exclusions/Exceptions may apply
Are you ready to drive success? Click on the hyperlink to
watch A Day in the Life of a Sysco
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight – may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable local CDL A
Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a
tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products
(meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies,
etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our
truck drivers build relationships with each customer using their
positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their
operations to meet needs and expectations.
Candidates who start work in the months of May, June, July and
August 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan
coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility
rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including
additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits,
vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit
https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits
information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OUR
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation,
its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: SYSCO, Ontario , CDL A Delivery Truck Driver - Now Hiring, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!