Warehouse Operations Supervisor
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Kuehne + Nagel is looking for an Warehouse Operations Supervisor
to join our team! If you have great leadership skills and thrive in
a fast paced and hands on environment, then this may be the role
The Warehouse Supervisor has general responsibility for
coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities on a daily
basis. Under the direction of the Operations Manager or
Distribution Center Manager, the Supervisor is responsible for
supervising the receiving, warehousing and shipping of product in a
manner consistent with company service and cost objectives. 3rd
Shift – Start time: 8:00P; Monday – Fridays, some weekends may be
- Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments.
- Orderly stacking of product.
- Picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with
the highest possible levels of productivity.
- Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers,
ensuring that all product is properly counted.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all material
- Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and
that jobs are assigned effectively and
- Maintain product locator system- Ensure the optimal utilization
of space through warehouse consolidation.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Employee engagement and development; counseling and training
associates on proper policies and procedures.
- Continuous training and development for employees; encourage
- Participate in positive company culture and employee
- Communicate efficiently with management and other team members
of KPIs and/or any needs of improvement.
- Proactively seek and provide input for improvement.
- Effectively resolve employee questions or concerns.
- Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety.
- Conduct operations in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and
Your Skills and Experiences
- Must have three (3) years experience in a warehouse
environment, one (2) in a supervisory role
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- Establish priorities and multi-task
- Possess professional business demeanor
- Personal computers and materials handling equipment
- Forklift experience preferred.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Ontario , Warehouse Operations Supervisor, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!