Warehouse Forklift Operator
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Kuehne + Nagel is looking for a Forklift Operator who is
dependable, safety focused, and enjoys working in a team
The warehouse forklift driver is responsible for moving materials
within the warehouse and the loading/unloading of materials onto or
from vehicles utilizing a forklift, reach truck, order picker or
other heavy material handling equipment. The warehouse forklift
driver can be responsible for receiving, storing, picking, packing,
verification, shipping/manifesting and other various duties as
assigned to ensure the full and efficient operation of the
• Use material handling (MH) equipment to unload incoming
materials from trailers.
• Verify and receive materials into inventory
• Marks and inventories packages for storage or transit
• May also include palletizing and shrink-wrap.
• Duties may include receiving, checking and storing
• May be required to stack pallets and repeatedly lift up to 50
• Use MH Equipment to move and store materials within the
• Use MH Equipment to pick, verify and pack orders according to
• Use MH Equipment or other designated means to load goods into
trailers or other designated transport vehicles for
• Works from pick sheet to pull product or supplies.
• Check orders against pull sheets.
•“Dangerous Goods”: when receiving dangerous goods, the
necessary procedures must be followed and these shipments must be
stored in the designated section of the warehouse.
• If/when applicable, ‘bonded’ cargo must be processed and handled
accordingly, based on existing guidelines for this type of
• Maintain warehouse clean and free of debris at all times
• Adhere to local, State, and Federal regulations inclusive, but
not limited, to OSHA, DOT, EPA and other government agencies.
Certification required to handle any hazardous material(s)
• May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Employee will be expected to follow procedures introduced
via on the job training.
• Elevating potential situations to the next level of
supervision when required.
• Identify and correct mistakes/inconsistencies when
Your Skills and Experiences
- High School Education or Equivalent
- 1 year forklift experience required
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience in warehouse or
- Basic computer and math skills
- Ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time and lift up
to 50 pounds
- Proven basic math skills at the high school level
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
with minimal supervision
- Computer skills
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Ontario , Warehouse Forklift Operator, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!