Quality Control Inspector
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a
field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive
additional information about the compensation and benefits for this
role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Perform a wide range of inspections, testing, and auditing in
support of Quality Control operations and assist with the
Non-Conforming Material Report process.
You are responsible for
- Quality Control inspection and testing of incoming, in-process
and finished products.
- Assist to answer questions related to the product
- Work with other departments to resolve routine issues found
during inspection tasks.
- Inspect and verify product at various levels of completion
according to inspection plan.
- Document inspection data in a clear and legible fashion.
- Control non-conforming product through the process until
material is caged.
- Control documentation and retains per work instructions.
- Label product with acceptance labeling once product is deemed
acceptable to be released.
- Following policies, work instructions and procedures.
- Perform non-routine projects as assigned by management.
You are a part of
Team where everybody helps each other and work as a single unit
to accomplish tasks. Continuous improvement is achieved by
listening to your ideas on how to improve our current and new
processes, as we are continuously growing and bringing new products
to the factory. Be part of a group where your voice matters.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read product specifications, and follow inspection
- Proven ability in use of computer tools – databases, Microsoft
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and
- Strong leadership capabilities – needs to be able to drive
- Quick decision making ability
- Quality Control experience is ideal
In return, we offer you
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more
sustainable through innovation, and our goal is to improve the
lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030. This position offers the
opportunity to impact worldwide regulatory compliance and directly
improve the customer and patient experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people
experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and
careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our
career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can
also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to
some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment
and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability or perceived disability, genetic information,
citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship
or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and
other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to
a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation
for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act
of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title
I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.