Supply Chain / Materials Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain / Materials
Ideal candidate will bring a:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Materials Manager role with
- Demonstrated experience in material planning, inventory
control, shipping and receiving
- JDE ERP experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills, required
- Problem Solving methodology
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and supervises a team of Supply Chain
- Exercise normal management functions.
- Plans and coordinates activities to schedule, procure, receive,
and store materials.
- Oversee MRP (material requirement planning) and DRP
(distribution requirements planning)
- Monitor inventory availability and movement of materials,
supplies, and services to meet production and delivery
- Monitor operations in assigned areas to keep expenditures
within acceptable budget limits.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Ontario , Supply Chain / Materials Manager, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!