Behavioral Health RN
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 19, 2021
BHN RN – Full-time and a salaried fully
benefited position. Likely no weekends. Self
Behavioral health nurses use tools like biofeedback, relaxation
techniques, and behavior modification to help patients change
habits, alter thought patterns, and find ways to deal with pain or
stress. These nurses also have special training in psychiatric
nursing practice and theories of personality development.
As a Behavioral Health RN you will:
- Maintain the delivery of quality patient care with a specialty
in the area of behavioral/mental health.
- Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to
pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Partner with CHHA, CNA, LVN, and RN staff regarding patient
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
of about 30 patient visits a week
- This is a full head-to-to assessment then a dive into the
psychological aspect with patient and family. Then partner
with medication changes with physicians.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma
Graduate. Possess and maintain current CPR certification
- Must have 2 years of Psychiatric RN nursing experience in home
health hospital inpt psych wing or floors, state facilities with
mental health assessments and medications in an accredited
- Acute care experience in medicine and surgery in a hospital
setting strongly preferred. Home care experience preferred
- Active RN License in state
- Clean DMV and transportation
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Ontario , Behavioral Health RN, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!