Senior Leadership Training And Development Specialist
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every
The Senior Leadership Training and
Development Specialist is responsible for the design,
implementation, and delivery of learning curriculum/programs for
multiple levels of leadership such as supervisors, managers,
directors, etc. The goal of each of our Senior Leadership Training
And Development Specialist s is to enhance leadership performance,
connect leadership skills to the business, and drive our AccentCare
Inc. culture. Senior Leadership Training And Development Specialist
s work with moderate guidance to manage the learning & development
initiatives across the AccentCare Culture. This includes but is not
limited to classroom and non-classroom experiences.
The Senior Leadership Training and Development Specialist will
be involved in numerous projects and initiatives.
- Creates and delivers learning initiatives across AccentCare,
including evaluation of business needs, partnering with executives
to design & deliver leadership development approaches, including
group and 1:1 development.
- Delivers leadership development learning using all available
delivery modalities including in-person instructor-led and virtual
instructor-led via WebEx, connected classroom technologies,
- Partners and consults with Corporate, Division and Regional
Leaders on learning needs of AccentCare Leaders.
- Leverage’s platforms both in the delivery of leadership
development training, as well as a recommended source of
development to business partners
- Partners effectively with team members and other AccentCare
Inc. trainers across the enterprise on the delivery of training,
projects, or initiatives
- Deliver training to multiple levels of leaders such as
supervisors, managers, directors, and vice presidents.
- Monitors linkage between curriculum and improved learner job
performance; coaches’ participants back on the job, ensuring
learning translates to performance.
- Makes initial evaluation of learning and works with other
trainers and/or training managers to determine best methods to
provide feedback to learners and their managers.
- Assists in revising existing courseware for training.
- Administers learning schedules, calendar, and maintains
participant records during training.
- Uses the appropriate training model as a guideline to aid in
the support of participant skill strength, gap identification, and
- Manages classroom environment to ensure an inclusive, safe, and
high-quality learning experience; escalates inappropriate
behavioral issues to local HR representative.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with senior leaders to create
and deploy leadership initiatives.
- Experienced and comfortable delivering training to multiple
levels of leadership such as supervisors, managers, directors,
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of leadership development experience, including
leadership training, executive coaching, etc.
- 5+ years of curriculum development experience
THIS IS A CALIFORNIA BASED POSITION WITH NO RELOCATION
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical experience and mindset
- Possesses strategic thinking capability.
- Attention to detail and desire to work with people, strong
- Perform quality work positively within deadlines with or
without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity
for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other
employees and organizations.
- Ability to work effectively as a team contributor on all
- Significant experience working with Microsoft Office,
particularly MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Intermediate to Master
Keywords: AccentCare, Ontario , Senior Leadership Training And Development Specialist, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!