Sr. Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking - Environment Services - Director
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Sr. Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking - Environment
Services - Director
- Requisition # 10040843-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Ontario, CALIFORNIA
- Date Posted 03/05/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial
group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that
matter most to our clients. We have our clients' best interest in
mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand
their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We're part of
180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world's most
trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting
people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join
Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results
Responsible for developing new commercial waste and recycling
credit relationships and managing a portfolio of complex credits
including tax-exempt note transactions. In conjunction with a
credit executive, structures transactions and assists credit
executive in obtaining credit approval. Works with clients to
present solutions to short- and long-term strategic objectives. May
act as agent in complex multi-bank syndicated transactions.
- Focus on the achievement of new business goals, as determined
- Call on a qualified list of prospects and referral sources with
calling activity goals set by manager.
- Position will require monthly travel prospects, referrals
sources and clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to advance the sales process with
- Must demonstrate extensive knowledge of the waste
- Responsible for increasing annual NOI of existing portfolio, as
well as contributing towards region's annual new business
- Pro-actively manage a portfolio of waste and recycling
- Act as the focal point for existing relationships in the
- Orchestrate and coordinate client needs to ensure the highest
quality of service and maximum financial return for the Bank.
- Lead a team, which may consist of RM, CE, CA and various
product specialists, in delivering service to the client.
- Thoroughly understand clients' short- and long-term strategies
in order to provide value-added advice and suggestions to help
clients meet their objectives.
- Share responsibility with the CE for cross-selling other bank
products to existing clients.
- Share responsibility with the CE for the credit quality of the
- May act as agent in complex multi-bank syndicated
- Acts as mentor in developing calling skills of junior credit
executives and credit officers.
- Normally requires 10+ years in commercial banking.
- Experience acting as the agent in multi-bank transactions.
- Thorough knowledge of other banking products and services,
including bank and capital market products.
- Thorough knowledge of the waste and recycling industry
- Results oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills (both internal
- Strong understanding of credit.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to both lead a deal team and work as part of a
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong sales skills.
- Extensive travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds,
perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create
opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such
as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness
of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment
decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire
into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made.
Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have
been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain
Keywords: MUFG, Ontario , Sr. Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking - Environment Services - Director, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!