Commercial Loan Specialist (Part-Time) Opportunity Overview
Provide support to commercial lending staff in commercial
branches or banking centers. Process loan closings, attain loan
perfection, and service loan customers.
As a Commercial Loan Specialist with Banner Bank you will have
the opportunity to:
- Prepare all loan request documents. Gather customer income and
net worth information. Answer customer questions.
- Responsible for ordering external agency reports such as
titles, insurance, etc.
- Prepare commitment letters. Arrange for payoff of property
- Coordinate loan closings and prepare disbursement checks.
- Responsible for verifying loan system accuracy for boarded
- Responsible for ensuring each loan file meets bank and
- Responsible for making advances and payments on commercial
lines. Balance commercial loan suspense accounts monthly.
- Responsible for complying with policies, procedures, security
requirements, and government regulations.
Education & Certifications
- H.S. Diploma in required
- Associate's Degree in Business preferred
- 1 or more years in of commercial loan support experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate ability to independently produce accurate work in a
deadline driven environment.
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to identify
document errors or variances and make corrections.
- Ability to deliver professional, responsive customer
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and commercial loan systems.
- Knowledge of state and regulatory requirements pertaining to
Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
About Banner Bank
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never
go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals
reach their goals. Our financial strength and stability are key
reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in America the
past five years.
With more than $15 billion in assets and over 160 locations
throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand
our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In
addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking
clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on
employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Banner Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies
and/or search firms for any job postings on this site. Resumes
submitted to any Banner Bank employee by a third party agency
and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search
agreement, will become the sole property of Banner Bank. No fee
will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as a result of
an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.