Company: Menzies Aviation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Primary Accountabilities and Duties:
- Comfortably and continuously, lift/move 70 lbs. of cargo and
baggage on and off aircraft and transport it between aircraft,
airport terminals and air cargo facilities.
- Frequent bending, stretching push/pulling, stacking and
kneeling in small confined locations.
- Operate motorized equipment.
- Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading
instructions, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft
loading manifests, and baggage and cargo routing tags.
- Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the
highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all
government statutory requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass pre-employment medical.
- Must pass Drug testing.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Valid driver's license in good standing.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts
including weekends and holidays.
- Work is done primarily outdoors, must be comfortable working in
all weather conditions.
- Must pass driver's test with the Department of Airports and
obtain a driver's license to drive on Airport Operational Area
- Must pass FBI background check and obtain US Customs seal.
- Prior Ramp experience preferable.
Keywords: Menzies Aviation, Ontario , Ramp Agent, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!