Company: Hudson Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Plant Manager Job Description
Is environmental sustainability a core value of yours? Do you
want to contribute to keeping food fresh, homes and people cool,
industrial processes operating all with maximum energy efficiency
and environmental sustainability in mind? All of this in a critical
infrastructure industry? Then Hudson Technologies is the place for
you! Hudson Technologies is the largest independent distributor of
refrigerants and the largest refrigerant reclaimer in North
America. Combined with our industry leading, patented, and
proprietary On-Site Chiller Services and Global Energy Services we
lead the way in lifecycle management of refrigerants and our
commitment to the environment.
The Plant Manager oversees all operations of Hudson's
manufacturing facility including personnel, manufacturing output
and quality, local, state, and federal permit and reporting
requirements, process control and continuous improvement, product
stewardship, safety and report-out to leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited
- Direct and coordinate daily operations of the manufacturing
plant to meet production objectives.
- Sets annual goals and oversees staff activity to achieve them
with formal performance reviews.
- Develop processes to increase productivity and enhance process
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all
- Screen, interview and manage the onboarding process of new
- Provide training and educational materials to staff as
- Repair or replace plant equipment as needed.
- Manage relationship compliance with relevant local, state and
Required Skills and Experience:
- The position is located in Ontario, California
- Minimum 5 years of plant operations or closely related
experience is required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a S.T.E.M. discipline, or
equivalent training, is required.
- Experience in the refrigerants, compressed gas, or chemical
manufacturing industries preferred.
- Proven record of strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to employee and workplace safety.
- Familiarity with plant safety oversight and reporting.
- Training in the principles of Lean Six Sigma manufacturing is a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and computer
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills | Ability
to work independently.
- Able to sit, stand and walk around for long periods of
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to work safely with heavy
equipment, hoses, and pressurized vessels.
- Minor amount of travel required.
- Remote work option is not available for this position.
Keywords: Hudson Technologies, Inc., Ontario , Plant Manager, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!