At Arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our
customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and
Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of
experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and
a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join
our team today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling Domestic and
International Inbound loads.
- Coordinates Yard Management workflow for all container and
- Open communication with all parties via phone calls and email
for receiving office.
- Manage office supplies and department needs.
- Track inbound shipments and report discrepancies to service
- Ensure proof of deliveries are properly filed and available for
- Act as liaison for client, 3'' party vendors, and
- Build Receiver envelopes by container and trailer numbers to
track inbound deliveries.
- Drive the receiving flow by priorities, and service level
- Organize and file all inbound documentation.
- Updating and notifying issues or concerns on inbound
- Follow bill of lading procedures for all inbound
- Troubleshooting, overages, shortages and damages.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Spread sheet and data entry.
- 6 months+ previous warehouse experience, Inbound Preferred and
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, and walk up to 5 miles per
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Detailed clerical knowledge and communications.
- Able to multi task duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to work outside normal work hours to accommodate
customer business demand when needed.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) desirable.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Ability to lift/transport boxes that may weigh up to 35
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures
pertaining to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of
customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access
privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply
with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Use of Company
Computer and Use of Communications Systems, and Telephone/Mobile
Device Use Policy.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential
information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and
Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected vulnerabilities,
security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity
or availability of Information assets as per the Company's Incident
- Process personal data, client data and employer business
specific data in accordance of Personal Data Protection Act, in
compliance with the CCA and in accordance with employers Work
Procedure Rules, IT and Data Protection and other guidelines
provided by employer.
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and
solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics,
high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors.
With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint
we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well
equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally
networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design
and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across
integrated service chains, for business customers from around the
world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation
and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as
well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain
management, digital distribution, financial services, professional
and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of
educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of
talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected
Company: Arvato Digital Services LLC
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 91355
Job ID: 111201
111201Arvato Digital Services LLC
Date: May 27, 2021
Ontario, CA, US, 91355
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Clerical, Telecom, Logistics, Telecommunications,
Warehouse, Administrative, Technology, Operations,