Posted on: June 6, 2021
Conduct quality inspections of materials and process with
measuring and test equipment and determine quality acceptance
decisions and carry out the necessary follow-up actions.
- Inspect materials in receiving department for shipping damage
and other customer requirements.
- Inspection of distribution packaging process to ensure delivery
pack slips match order picked contents.
- Inspect operations process first articles to ensure materials
and quantities match work instructions.
- Interface with Operations and Client Services to ensure
customer requirements are understood and achieved.
- Conduct process audits to ensure operations processes are
set-up correctly, record data, and follow-up as necessary.
- Conduct out of box audit inspections, record data, and take
action as necessary for quality concerns.
- Inspect shipping paper work to ensure quantities and materials
queued for shipping are correct.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Customer Quality focused committed to consistently exceed
customer requirements and expectations.
- Problem solving skills to identify a quality issue root cause
and implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Outlook email for daily
- Computer skills for data entry and report printing.
- Material management computer interfacing skills for a system
- Must have a positive attitude with good communication skills
that develop cooperative working relationship with the Operations
team for preventing and resolving quality issues .
- Excellent communication skills: reading, writing, speaking
fluently in English.
- Basic visual skill set to quickly distinguish between minor
differences in similar materials.
- Basic math skills to quickly count exact material quantities
utilizing a weigh scale if needed.
- Must have good attendance, be a self-starter and have the
ability to work independently
- Organization skills for handling multiple tasks in an orderly
- Adaptable to change for cross training on QA assignments and
new customer requirements.
- Adaptable to new work assignments with the ability to work
overtime, weekends, alternant shift as required.
- Computer skills not required initially but are willing and able
to learn: Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access,
- Knowledge of 6S, ISO 9001 2008/2015 not required but would be a
- Skill set desired but not required: Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt,
ASQ Certifications, Spanish, distribution experience, quality
inspection experience and operations experience.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Must be able to bend, pull, push, lift, and traverse
- May lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to walk or stand on the job for up to 12 hours or
- Must be able to use a pallet jack and move materials if
- Manufacturing environment
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and
solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics,
high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors.
With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint
we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well
equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally
networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design
and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across
integrated service chains, for business customers from around the
world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation
and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as
well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain
management, digital distribution, financial services, professional
and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of
educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of
talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected
Company: Arvato Digital Services LLC
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 91764
Job ID: 142004
Date: May 20, 2021
Ontario, CA, US, 91764
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Logistics, ERP,
Quality, Technology, Operations
Keywords: Bertelsmann, Ontario , Quality Associate, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!