Warehouse Associate Quality Control
Company: S2B Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We (online-led-store.com) are looking for an individual who is
passionate about the automotive industry and wants to be a
part of a fast-growing e-commerce company. Tasks to be
performed by warehouse associates are increasing as we grow in
sales and product selections. Experience with DC circuitry and
working with aftermarket automotive parts is required. Training is
to be provided for the warehouse related work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Quality Control - Testing of incoming and returned products
according to the procedure.
- Shipping - Unload containers and packaging of outgoing
- Occasional Tasks - Drop off shipments locally, outfit
vehicle with marketing team, facility maintenance work such as set
up rack and change light bulb.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
All tasks will be evaluated for accuracy, efficiency, with the
individual being open to new routines.
Qualifications and Skills
- Passionate about automotive.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds and work on feet all
- Experience with aftermarket parts, DC circuits, and tools.
Screwdriver, crimper/stripper, soldering.
- Experience with order fulfillment tasks and tools. Pallet jack,
tape gun, box cutters, sealers, scale.
- Basic computer and English literacy. Open files to read
- Valid California Driver's License with a
- Experience with order picker forklift is a plus.
- $13.00 - $18.00/hour, based on experience.
- Overtime and Holiday pay.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance.
- 401(k) Savings with Match.
- Vacation/Paid Time Off.
- Advancement Opportunities.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: S2B Inc., Ontario , Warehouse Associate Quality Control, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!