Company: Oremor Automotive Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Production Assistant Produces
products using proprietary software and vinyl cutter in addition to
preparing the product for shipping and managing the inventory
including filling orders and the data processing to complete the
orders. They will work with their team members to ensure
their department is ran efficiently.
The ideal candidate has a high energy level, a desire to work in a
fast paced environment, and a valid California driver’s license. He
or she must have great communication and customer service skills,
strong organizational and problem solving skills, and a positive
attitude. Previous experience is preferred.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our
employees: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health
& Wellness Program, community involvement and company paid vacation
- Prepare product for shipping by packaging, labeling and
- Inventory Management.
- Data Entry.
- Order Processing.
- Light warehouse duties.
- Work closely with team members to ensure things run
- Organize workflow to meet contracted
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and
follow up with interactions.
- Light maintenance duties to maintain an organized and
- Other duties as assigned.
- No experience necessary.
- Data Entry and Order Processing experience a
- Must be self-starter, good communication skills with a
strong commitment to being responsible.
- Self-motivated, reliable, honest, energetic and
- Strong attention to detail and clear verbal and written
- Motivated to accept challenges and grow.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to work well in a process driven
- Bilingual a PLUS!
Keywords: Oremor Automotive Group, Ontario , Production Assistant, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!