Company: Ventura Foods LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ventura Foods is a leading global manufacturer of branded and
custom food products that proudly helps food providers in the U.S.,
Canada and more than 60 other countries earn a special place on
consumers tables. We do this by continually crafting custom
dressings, sauces, mayonnaises, and other food solutions that
exceed peoples expectations for great-tasting flavors and
Headquartered in Brea, California, Ventura Foods operates 14
manufacturing facilities, 3 culinary centers, and numerous
distribution centers across North America. When you work in our
manufacturing and distribution facilities, you get a strong
foundation of training, a manager who cares about you and
celebrates your success, a safe environment, and challenging work.
As part of our team, your future is limited only by how much youre
willing to push yourself to get there. We invest in your growth,
because you invest in ours.
This position is responsible performing robust financial
anlaysis to enhance the decision making process at manufacturing
site(s) assigned. The role is designed to improve the availability
of information, both financial and operational, at all levels of
the plant (Plant Manager -> Line Supervisor). Enabling our
Finance and Operations business partners to drive actionable change
to improve overall business performance.
Major Duties and
Forecasting & Budgeting:
- Coordinate the annual operating plan (budget) and ensures the
flow of information and maintence of the budget templates to
deliver a budget within our Opeartions Finance Philosophy.
- Responsible for the updating of the forecast on a routine
basis. Adjusting for changes in production / distribution
volumes and working with their counterparts to forecast spending
varianaces compared to the annual operating plan.
- Update and maintain our capital spending forecast.
Financial Analysis, Capital and Fuel for
- Review business changes and prepare the financial analysis
associated with the changes and make recommendations based on cost,
level of effort, and benefits.
- Update and maintain the cost savings actuals / estimates
associated with our fuel for growth initiatives.
- Work with key business partners to prepare the capital models
that are submitted through our RFE (request for expenditures)
process. Ensuring all benefits are documented and verified.
- Perform Adhoc analysis as requested as well as benchmarking
studies by platform / line.
- Support Sales and Operations partners with product cost
analysis based on changes ot the business environment /
- Identify and implement process efficiencies to improve our
reporting and business perfomrance.
- Partner with Information Systems to improve current financial
- Develop Financial Models that will streamline analysis and
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting, financial analysis,
modeling & reporting required
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel & PowerPoint required
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills are
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Experience with JDE, AS400, BI a plus
- Must be detail oriented, organized and highly analytical
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to grasp new concepts and problem solve
- Understanding of manufacturing variances
Ventura Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Ventura Foods LLC, Ontario , Financial Analyst, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!