Company: Uline, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies
and organizations with the products they need to serve customers
and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline
employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented
numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the
best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy
while continuing to support all employees throughout their career
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are
looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new
hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug
- Source and recruit top-notch candidates for positions at all
- Utilize various job boards, sourcing tools and techniques to
attract and identify active and passive qualified candidates.
- Confer with internal recruiters and hiring managers to identify
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work
history, education, training, job skills and salary
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiting agencies,
universities and other organizations to find and attract
- Develop and maintain candidate pipelines, quality contacts and
- Attend and coordinate participation in local job fairs and
university recruitment events.
- Organize and document post-interview debriefing and feedback
with recruiting team.
- Audit job boards to ensure our postings are visible.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related
- 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components,
including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate
- HR certification a plus.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with
professionalism and integrity.
- Available for travel to job fairs, university recruitment
events and Uline's domestic branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500
quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock
inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time
you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and
retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to
join our Uline family.
Keywords: Uline, Inc., Ontario , Recruiter, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!