Wholesale Manager DC
Company: Genuine Parts Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are seeking an experienced and hard-working Wholesale Manager
to join our growing auto parts team. The Wholesale Manager position
is primarily focused on coordinating/implementing wholesale
marketing programs within the assigned territory for both
independent and company owned NAPA stores . If you seek a key
leadership position with a stable company that offers opportunities
to learn, train and grow your career, the Wholesale Manager
position is the job for you! The Wholesale Manager will use the
NAPA Programs to assist NAPA Store Owners and Managers drive sales,
improve profitability, and increase their overall market share
- Work with existing NAPA stores to foster improved
communications, build upon relationships, and expand their
commercial sales effort to increased levels of market penetration.
Develop plans to grow the average sales per customer of Auto Care
and key Major Account customers. Provide leadership for directing
sales and marketing programs that will provide real growth.
- Target new markets for expanding wholesale efforts through
increased outside selling, targeting of Major Account customers,
and the addition of new Auto Care members.
- Administer NAPA Wholesale Rebate Program information with HQ
and coordinate field training programs.
- Work with NAPA vendors and manufacturer representatives to
provide strategic organization and planning for all wholesale
efforts. Duties to include working with manufacturers to target and
blitz specific accounts for sales improvement with their respective
- Review sales trends and progress with store salespeople,
owners, managers and Distribution Center management team.
- Redirect and support wholesale selling efforts as needed.
- The ideal Wholesale Manager will have automotive aftermarket
sales and management experience at both the store and service
dealer level. Store and shop productivity experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required technical or college
degree is preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) experience
- Understanding of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Prior Sales Program administration experience preferred.
- Overnight travel (25%) with availability to conduct evening
(non-retail hours) meetings required.
- Passion for delivering customer service and building long term
- Personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees,
customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling
its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to
sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin,
age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or
any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit,
hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees
based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and
other legitimate business reasons.
Keywords: Genuine Parts Company, Ontario , Wholesale Manager DC, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!